South Carolina Maritime Accident Lawyers
The maritime accident and injury field covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, from recreational boating accidents to diving accidents to falls aboard vessels. Our attorneys cover the waterfront in the field of maritime and admiralty law. We represent boat owners, captains, commercial shipping companies, injured commercial seamen, people injured in pleasure boating accidents and others. We handle local legal claims as well as international claims on behalf of local clients.
Our Charleston, South Carolina, Maritime Attorneys can help with a wide range of maritime legal issues arising out of accidents and injuries:
- Are you an owner, charterer or captain of a vessel involved in a casualty?
- Do you need advice on Regulatory Compliance or Risk Management Strategies for your maritime business?
- Have you been injured in a recreational boating accident?
- Are you an injured Jones Act seaman?
- Do you need to enforce or defend against a maritime lien or vessel arrest ?
- Do you have questions regarding marine insurance ?
- Do you have questions regarding a salvage claim?
- Are you an injured Longshoreman, Harborworker, or Defense Base Contractor?
- Do you need help bringing or defending against Environmental Pollution Claims?
- Have you suffered personal injury or property damage because of a defective vessel or defective equipment?
- Do you have a cargo damage claim?
- Do you need legal counsel on a maritime contract or any other contract ?
If your legal needs involve admiralty and maritime law, please contact our Charleston, SC Maritime Attorneys at John Hughes Cooper, P.C. We can explain your options and what we can do to assist you.