Mount Pleasant Personal Injury Lawyers
The attorneys at John Hughes Cooper, P.C. have almost four decades of combined experience in investigating and litigating personal injury and wrongful death cases. We understand what you are going through, and we want to help.
- We offer experience, determination, and a commitment to personal client service;
- We try to take the time to understand your needs and try to build strong attorney-client relationships;
- Some reasons that we take this approach are that: 1) your case is almost always better if we work on it together rather than alone; 2) clients who understand how the case is progressing are generally more satisfied with our services; and 3) Happy clients are good for our business;
- This also means that, when you call about your case – most of the time we answer. When we cannot, we promise a prompt return call.
- We also offer free, confidential consultations with no obligation. Please call or Email Us to set up an appointment.
Prompt Action is Important
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney without delay. Favorable resolution of personal injury cases often hinges on the ability to gather and preserve evidence after an accident.
Let Us Put Our Experience to Work for You
We have experience litigating a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including:
- Cases involving slip and fall on or from docks, stairways, ladders, walkways, gangways, or other structures;
- Boating accidents, including collisions and drownings;
- Trucking accidents;
- Commercial and Recreational Diving accidents;
- Workplace Injuries yo Employees, including Contractors, Longshoremen, Harborworkers;
- Many other types of personal injury and death cases.